Tuesday September 16th 2014

See the Winning Quilts from Paducah 2012!!!

The judges at the 2012 Paducah Quilt Show and Contest have made their decisions and the contest winners were announced last night at the award ceremony. More than $120,000 in cash awards were given out to the prize winners!

Now, you can go to our website and see pictures of the winning quilts and learn about the winning quiltmakers and where they come from.

Click here to see the 2012 Paducah winning quilts.

22 Comments for “See the Winning Quilts from Paducah 2012!!!”

• Georgia Heller says:

the 2012 Paducah quilts – links to the winning quilts do not work.

• Bonnie says:

None of the links to the 2012 Paducah winners works tonight (April 24). Please fix!

• jane bazyn says:

i can’t get to the 2012 winners – just shows me Lancaster for 2012.

• Dianne says:

The link takes you to the AQS site and the show tab but there is no info on the winning quilts for 2012. Just Lancaster in 2012 and of course all the shows in previous years.

• Mary Anne Jarvin says:

So, where do I find the winning quilts. I have clicked on just about everything and can’t find them.

• Mary Bordeaux says:

Where the heck are the current winners? All I see for 2012 are the winners from Lancaster.

• Jill Butterfield says:

I clicked to see the winning quilts and nothing, niente, nada.

• Rita Loyd says:

I could not get any of the links for the Paducah 2012 winners to work. The only posting for 2012 was Lancaster.

• P Lepome says:

I couldn’t find the quilts.

• Kitty Letsch says:

The URL for the winning 2012 Paducah show quilts takes you to a screen and then there’s no place to click to see the quilts.

• Sherry Whitford says:

Your e-mail contains
    “See the Winning Quilts from Paducah 2012
    Click here to see the Paducah winning quilts.”

They certainly are well hiden on the site! Even searching “Paducah 2012 Quilt Show winners” only shows Lancaster & previous winners.

• gilda wonson says:

I must have done something wrong, I clicked on the 2012 Paducah winning quilts and got the quilts from another show. Can you help please? Thanks, Gilda Wonson

• elaine rowe says:

Even though you say to “click here to see the 2012 Paducah winning quilts” It doesn’t show any, only last years . . .

• lisa feor says:

The link to the 2012 winning quilts DOES NOT WORK

• Sylvia says:

We apologize to everyone. We thought the winners would be on site and available to look at by early this morning. We have encountered some technical glitches and are working to make the link active as soon as possible. Please be patient and check back later. When the link is functioning, it will take you to the past winners page where you can click on “Paducah” under 2012. You won’t be disappointed, the quilts are spectacular! Sylvia Thomas, AQS Administrative Assistant.

• MichiganLeft says:

This is why I carry my own camera to the shows. Your magazine photos are dinky and show no detail. Your web service is complicated and unreliable. I will re-subscribe when you get with the modern age…

• Kathy says:

I clicked on the Blue Ribbon and it shows Lancaster and Paducah. I clicked on Paducah and a You Tube video of the winners is showing here!! Beautiful quilts!!

• Rhonda says:

THANKS for sharing!! I couldn’t make Paducah this year and seeing the winners has made me miss it all that much more!! Beautiful work!! Kudos to everyone!

• Heidi says:

The video of the Paducah winners is unclear and controls how long one spends with each quilt. It’s pretty useless. Will there be a photo album? With pictures we can zoom in on to see detail?

• Meta says:

Looked at the winners, but did not see Sherry Reynolds quilt, Let it Shine. I thought it took a home sewing machine award.

• Dale says:

Agree with Heidi about wanting to study the quilts a bit longer. I would like to get a handout or purchase a catalog in color with the winning quilts along with more info