You can make an entire quilt without any sewing until you are ready to do the quilting.
- Print one of seven master patterns from the accompanying CD–from a Learn-How wallhanging to full-size quilts.
- Trace the master pattern onto freezer paper and cut out templates that can be used over and over.
- Follow Ann’s “Gluing in Three Easy Steps” instructions for perfect turned edges.
- By laying a fusible background over your master pattern, you can try out different fabric choices, easily replace patches until you are satisfied, then layer with batting and backing and “Quilt-and-stitch” all at the same time.
- Best of all, you won’t have to rip out stitches — because there’s no sewing until the quilting.