Let award-winning quilter Judy Woodworth show you exactly how she creates beautiful, one-of-a-kind quilting designs. Use her tips to take your quilting to a higher level.
From staring at a finished top to putting in the last stitch, you will learn to:
- Be inspired and listen to your creative heart
- Draw, shrink, or enlarge any quilting pattern
- Produce symmetrical or asymmetrical designs
- Design for the shapes offered by pieced tops
- Create wholecloth quilt designs effortlessly
- Use stencils as part of your quilting design tool kit
Includes how to create patterns for thread painting and more than 20 original quilting designs to use as they are.