Step-by-step photos take all the guesswork out of Sumiko’s Top Pressed Piecing method, which allows you to see what you’re sewing on the foundation paper. No more flipping!
- Make one of the 11 gallery quilts or use them for inspiration to create your own version.
- Yardage charts for 8 variations include Double Wedding Ring, Grape Peel, and Indian Wedding Ring.
- Choose from traditional corners, square corners, triangle corners, or connecting square variations.
- Worksheets for coloring 8 variations help you plan your perfect design.
- Copy the 8 full-size foundation patterns as many times as you like to create quilts of any size and layout.
Bonus!! 3 continuous line quilting designs with multiple components that can be mixed and matched make this book a go-to resource for any quilts you make.
Translated by Ayu Ohta.