Thursday February 27th 2014

Linda Hahn’s Mystery Quilt – Part 4

Here’s the fourth installment of Linda Hahn’s new mystery block-of-the-month quilt. Continue on your mystery journey or start your quilt, today.

This seven – part mystery quilt is absolutely FREE and there is no need to sign up.

Click here to download installment 4.*

Click here to download installment 3.*

Click here to download installment 2.*

Click here to download installment 1.*

Linda Hahn is the AQS author of the award-winning book, New York Beauty Simplified and her newest book, New York Beauty Diversified.

**The pattern is in PDF format. To download this pattern you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader® plug-in to view this file.

17 Comments for “Linda Hahn’s Mystery Quilt – Part 4”

• Cheryl Harlan says:

I tried to download the pattern parts so far, there are 4 parts and couldn’t get beyond clicking on the number. Then I was clicked to another page and clicked on the part number and it sent me back to the page I was just on. So how am I supposed to download the mystery quilt if it just keeps flipping me back and forth between the same two pages?

• Sylvia says:

Cheryl, send me an email to remind me and I can help you next week when I return to the office from QuiltWeek in Paducah. My email address is sylvia@aqsquilt.com. Sylvia Thomas, AQS Office Administrator

• Susan Gross says:

I too cannot open the mystery when I click on a part page all I see is red, literally. Suecd

• Sylvia says:

Susan, I have sent a PDF of part 4 to your email address. Let me know if you encounter any other trouble. Sylvia Thomas, AQS Office Administrator

• Louise says:

It just looks like you didn’t get any where. The new page looks like the old page, but at the top it says “Click here to download part 1″. When you click on that you will get the PDF.

• Sylvia says:

Hi Cheryl, I remembered to check these message and I have sent all four parts of the Mystery Quilt to your email address. Let me know if you need anything else. Sylvia Thomas, AQS Office Administrator.

• Dee Merrell says:

I am ready to cut the fabrics for #4 pattern. the color; medium/Dark blue is listed on pattern four and that is not one of our fabrics listed. We had 9 fabrics – #8 was Medium Blue and #9 was Dark Blue. so, on this pattern how do we know what we should use, or do we need to cut from both of them? thanks DSM

• The Calico Quilter says:

I looked at the photo of the block and decided based on the contrast between the teal and the blue squares that she must have meant the dark blue. That’s what I went with. Hope I’m not wrong because I don’t want to make 20 more blocks!

• Eileen Mirr says:

In clue 4: cutting directions call for Medium/Dark Blue. We do not have Medium/Dark Blue. The original fabric requirements call for Medium Blue and Dark Blue. Which do you want us to use for block 4 since there is no Medium/Dark Blue?

• Laurie says:

Linda says Dark blue is what you want to use. Come over to the facebook page for this mystery quilt at Snake in the grass mystery quilt, it’s a fun place for interaction and photo posting of your progress.

• Sharon says:

has anyone been able to get beyond installment 4 yet. I am still waiting without any success

• Linda Larsen says:

have adobe reader loaded on my computer cannot open any of the blocks now I have all but 4 so need to get that one Thanks!

• Krystal says:

Does anyone know when the next blocks will be available? I have 1 through 4. I thought this was a monthly?

• Sylvia says:

Krystal, I have sent parts 5 and 6 to your email address. Let me know if you need anything else. Sylvia Thomas, AQS Office Administrator

• Karen M. Johnson says:

I also can not get parts 5 and 6. I moved last month and have misplaced them. Need to get back to finsish quilt