Free Prairie Point Blossom Pattern by Rami Kim |
Thursday February 26th 2015

Free Prairie Point Blossom Pattern by Rami Kim

This pretty wallhanging is from the pattern Morning Glisten by Rami Kim.  It features sets of mirror-imaged, beaded, continuous prairie points that are used to create flower blossom bundles and border embellishments.  You’ll have fun and learn how to manipulate your fabric using a traditional technique with a modern twist.

Click here to download your Free pattern.

8 Comments for “Free Prairie Point Blossom Pattern by Rami Kim”

• Rosalee says:

Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for sharing! Love your creations–you are “sew” very talented!

• Roberta says:

Lovely

• Becky says:

I am not able to download free patterns as per the emails rec’d, please assist. Will not even go to the pattern!
    eg: Free – Prairie Point Blossom Pattern by Rami Kim

• Sylvia says:

Becky, I have sent a PDF to your email address. Let me know if you have any more trouble. Sylvia Thomas, AQS Administrative Assistant

• Claire says:

I can’t get the pattern to download. How can I get the pattern

• Sylvia says:

Claire, I have sent a PDF to your email address. Let me know if you need anything else. Sylvia Thomas, AQS Administrative Assistant

• Sylvia says:

Claire, I tried sending the email but it bounced back as undeliverable (clairecottagestuudio@gmail.com). Do you have a different email address I can send the pattern to? Thanks, Sylvia

• Monica Joinking says:

Dear Kim, I like to make your lovely prairiepoint blossom pattern but don’t know how to purchurse the november 2011 issue for the full discription. I live in the Netherlands. Have you got the pattern in one of your books, then I will buy that. Please let me know where I can buy or get the full disciption of the pattern.

Kind regards,